Shri Jagdish Prasad Mathur was born on 13 January 1928 in Sikar. His Father's name was Shri Sajjan Lal Mathur and his mother's name was Mahadevi Mathur. His school education was done in Shri Kalyan School, Sikar. He did his college studies at Shri Kalyan College and Law from Rajputana College, Jaipur. After passing the matriculation examination, he was later recruited into the Indian Navy during the Second World War, but due to a lack of age eligibility, he was discharged from the military office in Karachi. After that, he began again his studies. He studied in college for two sessions. He also worked as a clerk in a school to ensure continuity in his studies. After completing his college studies, he Was took admission to University of Rajputana in Law in the session 1950. For whose studies, Rajpurohit of Sikar Shri Gopi Nath ji had given a scholarship. He had also made arrangements for accommodation and food in Purohit ji Ka Katla. While studying in college, he started going to the Sangh branch and started increasing the activities of the Sangh in the Sikar district along with his friends. With the inspiration of Sir Sanghchalak Shri Sadashiv Madhavrao Golvaskar (Guruji), the activities of the Sikar district also started increasing. Then some workers in the union. To convey the anti-people activities of the then Congress government to the public, Jana Sangh was established on the orders of Manyaguruji to form a comprehensive opposition and to raise the voice of the people from the political platform. In 1948, the then government imposed a nationwide ban on the Sangh. In protest against this, the Sangh held demonstrations against the government all over the country. In Sikar district too, there were demonstrations under the leadership of Mathur, as a result of which he was put in jail and he was given physical and mental torture. But even this action could not tremble the faith of him and his comrades. Jan Sangh was established in Rajasthan in 1952. Shri Jagdish Prasad Mathur and some of his colleagues planted this Jan Sangh tradition in the brave land of Rajasthan. Shri Mathur became the first Sangathan Mantri of Jan Sangh. Honourable Deendayal Ji was the National Sangathan Mantri. The next year the Vidhan was changed and The post of Sangathan Mahamantri was created. Shri Mathur then became the first General Secretary and expanded the organization by roaming from village to village, Dhani to Dhani, towns, and cities along with his few companions. At that time the worker did not ask for a ticket but the party used to contest elections. Because the votes that person got were those who were supporters of the party's policies. Shri Mathur contested the assembly elections in 1957 in which he defeated Rajpurohit ji of Sikar. After that, Shri Mathur held many posts in Jan Sangh and became the President of Jan Sangh. His only goal was to keep the roots of Jan Sangh strong in Rajasthan, which was the tiny sapling he had planted along with his colleagues became a huge banyan tree. Mr. Mathur was a member of the Rajya Sabha from 1972 to 1978 when he raised the voice of the people of Rajasthan vociferously, Then in 1975 there was an emergency. Then the leaders of all the political parties were arrested, but at that time they did not get caught by the police, they were roaming all over Rajasthan and creating an atmosphere against the government by telling the oppressive policies of the government to the public. The government tried its best to arrest him. But when he was not arrested, his family was mentally harassed but the government could not shake his faith. At that time, his family did not let the morale of the workers and their families break and also provided ration facilities to those families. He was arrested in Delhi after 17 months of emergency and remained in Tihar Jail. In the election, he became a member of the Lok Sabha from Sikar by a record number of votes. The party separated from the then-ruling party in 1980, which became the Bharatiya Janata Party, became its first president, then he established the organization in a new form, he never made any distinction between the workers. He considered everyone as his family member and the workers also considered him as the head of their family and used to talk to them about their family happiness and sorrow. That a man does not become great by his position, he becomes great by his deeds. Later, he was also a member of the State Consumer Forum in the BJP government, where he got justice for the common consumer with his decisions. then From 1996 to 1998, he was the state vice-president of the Twenty-Point Program Implementation Committee, which is the post of a cabinet minister. Going to the villages of the entire state, he got the road, water, irrigation, and other works done from the budget of his department. Wherever he used to go, the workers of that area used to stay with him so that the participation of the workers in those works also remained. Can tell the public that our government is doing this work for the benefit of the public. His aim was that the participation of the workers in the work of the public interest of the government should continue so that it could give correct answers to the public. The workers and the general public had full faith in him that by going to him the work of public interest would be done. He never disappointed anyone. A few years before his last time, he was suffering from some physical ailments, but still, he used to worry about the party and workers, when big leaders and workers of the party used to come to him for advice, he would advise them as the head of the family. Were. He lived his whole life with honesty and gentleness. Big leaders and officers used to stand in line and say that only a few people have seen honest politicians like them in their lifetime. On August 4, 2007, God called this great Vibhuti to himself. At that time, the working committee meeting of the Bharatiya Janata Party was going on in Kishangarh under the leadership of State President Mr. Mahesh Sharma. As soon as the news of his death was received, the working committee was adjourned after offering condolence. His last journey was brought to the party office before home, where the national leaders and state leaders paid floral tributes and bid farewell with full respect.