State President of Rajasthan Bharatiya Janata Party Mr. Madanlal Saini passed away on June 24, 2019. 76 year old Saini was ill for some time. On 21 June, he was taken to AIIMS Hospital in Delhi for treatment. Prior to that, he was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Jaipur. He was suffering with lung infection.
Madanlal Saini was born on 13 July 1943 in a farmer's family in Purohito ki Dhani, Sikar. His father's name is Shri Baluram Ji Saini and mother's name is Mrs. Mohani Devi. Shri Saini was married to Patasi Devi on 21 May 1961. He has one son and 6 daughters. His father was an influential social worker of Sikar district.
Honorable Madan ji Bhaisaheb was a very soft-spoken and well-mannered personality full of cordial affection. He established his special identity by taking active participation in social and various organizations and fields and took the organizations to greater heights. His cooperation and affection has always been appreciated by all his fans. While holding the post of State President of BJP, he discharged all his responsibilities with full devotion.
Respected brother has been a source of inspiration for all of us. The simplicity of his life will be a source of inspiration for all the workers. The loss we have suffered due to his demise is irreparable.
Education – B.A., LLB
Started law practice in the year 1970 after becoming a law graduate. Started working in social life from the time of 10th Standard.
Sangh Parivar - Became a volunteer of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh in 1952, third year educated was (1964).
Student life - Was the state minister of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad from 1972 to 1984. He has been the President of Student Union in Sikar College.
1975 Emergency - Practiced at Sikar District Headquarters from 1970 to 1975
Due to the decision of the organization, during the emergency imposed in 1975, he left law practice and gave impetus to the movement in the labor sector in the state while living underground, fought cases under DIR and stayed in Sikar jail.
Labor sector - full-time from 1967 to 1970 through organization planning
Started working in labour sector as a worker.
- State General Secretary of Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh from 1972-84
- 1984-1990, National General Secretary of All India Agricultural Laborers Union.
- Worked full time in Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh from 1978 to 1990.
- Despite being the BJP state president, he remained in active contact with the labour unions.
Abroad - Stayed for a month in 1984 on invitation by America. Where he presented the issues of workers effectively.
Politics - 1990 from Udaipurwati assembly constituency of Jhunjhunu district.
- Contested Lok Sabha elections from Jhunjhunu in 1991 and 1998.
In 2008, he contested the assembly elections from Udaipurvati.
- Became Rajya Sabha member in March 2018.
Sanghathan - Bharatiya Janata Party State Minister from 1990 to 1997, BJP State General Secretary thrice.
- Member Secretary, Chairman in the Disciplinary Committee.
- When Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi was the National General Secretary of BJP, Shri Saini was the National General Secretary of BJP Kisan Morcha.
- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay was the state in-charge of the training campaign. In June 2018, Shri Madan Lal Saini became BJP State President.
Sardar Patel Memorial - State in-charge of Iron Collection Committee of Rajasthan.
-Took the responsibility of state level delimitation twice in Panchayat elections.
- Performed the responsibilities given by the party in the elections of the organization on time.
- Migration to the places determined by the organization in the state during local body, assembly and Lok Sabha elections.